If you choose to stop using WooCommerce, or if you decide to install it in a different WordPress site, you can easily Uninstall WooCommerce.
Removing the WooCommerce Plugin
The first step of the uninstall process is to remove the WooCommerce plugin and associated files.
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard
- Click Plugins
- Under WooCommerce click Deactivate
- Click Delete
- Choose "Yes, delete these files and data"
Delete the WooCommerce pages
This step is optional. When you installed WooCommerce you dedicated a series of pages to your Shop, Cart, Checkout, etc.
Now that you are no longer using WooCommerce in this WordPress site you have some options for what to do about these pages.
- You can edit the pages to link to another site or Shop.
- You can delete the pages
- You can set these pages to Draft, which will unpublish them; and you can decide later what their final purpose will be.