(Not a current customer? Click here to learn more about Ecommerce Hosting.)
Set Email Notifications
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click WooCommerce then Settings in the navigation menu.
- On the WooCommmerce settings page click the Emails tab.
- You will then see the available email notifications and the recipientslisted. Roll your mouse over the question mark to see more information about the notification.
- Click the notification you want to set. In this example, I am choosing Processing order.
- You will then be on the notification management page. Ensure the box to Enable this email notification is checked.
- Click the Save changes button.
You will then see a message stating "Your settings have been saved."
- Click the Emails tab to return to the notifications list.
- Repeat Step 5 through Step 8 for each notification you want to set.
Congratulations, now you know how to set email notifications in WooCommerce!