In our full guide on editing a product price, you learned how to edit product data for an individual item. In this article, you will learn how to edit products in bulk.
How to Select Multiple Products
You can follow the below steps to make your product selections:
- Log into WordPress Dashboard
- On the left side panel choose Products
- Place a check on each product you want to edit
- Click on the Bulk Actions dropdown menu and choose "Edit"
- Click Apply
- The edit menu will appear
- If there are any products you want to exclude from your selection you can click the "X" next to the title under the Bulk Edit field.
- Under Product Data you will see all of the various data you can edit for your products.
- Once you have made the desired changes click "Update"
How to Select All of Your Products for Bulk Editing
If you have a large list of products you need to edit then selecting each one manually can be laborious and time-consuming.
The problem with this method is that WooCommerce displays 20 items per page by default.
You can change the display settings with Screen Options:
- Go to your Products menu again
- Make sure you are looking at the main Products list page
- You will see Screen Options at the top right of the screen under your admin name.
- When the Screen Options menu drops down you can adjust "Number of items per page:" to a number high enough to display all of your Products.
- Once all of your Products are displayed on the page you can click the top checkbox in the sheet header to select all of the Products at once. Now you can apply Bulk Actions to all of your Products.
Well done! Now you have learned how to edit multiple products in WooCommerce.